Yandex N.V. (Russian: Яндекс) is a Russian multinational corporation providing Internet related products and services, including transportation, search and information services, eCommerce, navigation, mobile applications, and online advertising. They provide over 70 services
💡Leader of the Russian IT sector Yandex #YNDX, looks as an attractive investment as now it is the only company in the world through which you can take an exposure directly to digital technologies, e-commerce, food delivery, autonomous driving, blogging, and, probably fintech.
Major analysts expect Yandex to keep an average of 40% increase in revenue for the next two years and raise their target price for #YNDX shares to $ 80.
⚡️ Growth factors:
• The company has access to a $ 3 trillion target market and its successful transformation into a platform / super-application will result in significant synergies in revenue and costs. This will allow the company to continue to outperform competitors in revenue and profitability growth.
• The structure of the company's businesses (search engine and portal ) and Yandex.Taxi will account for ~ 70% of the projected revenue for 2021.
Analysts expect revenue growth in the search engine and portal segments by 19% and taxi 76%. Combined with a strong growth in EBITDA.
• Overall leadership of the company in key business segments: search queries expected to grow from to 62.5% by 2023, leadership among taxi aggregators, as well as data on Internet traffic.
• Better margins versus competitors: 53% for search & portal (41% for Google) and 9% for taxis and food delivery (-22% for Uber and -48% for Lyft).
• Possibility to create $ 10 billion value in e-commerce by 2025 under the optimistic scenario. The company's market share in this case will be 10%, compared to 5% in the baseline scenario.
🎯 Target price - $ 80, growth potential + 22%.
OTB Global Investments
London, 28 November 2020